Monday, April 12, 2010

Other Projects

Scrapbooking has been a little hobby of mine since I got married...ahem... 11 years ago (yikes! has it really been that long?... ;) yes indeed!) My first project was our honeymoon album. Since then, even though I've purchased tons of paper, stickers, embellishments, etc... I've done only a few projects. However, for the past couple of years, I've tried to listen more to my creative side and before long I was doing little projects... birthday cards, christmas cards, you name it! I even purchased my Cricut and that's when I really got back into it. Here are some of my most relevant projects:

Greeting card:


Baby Shower Invitations...





Menus for a wine tasting at our restaurant.  I love glitter paper!


Placecards for my dear friend's wedding:

No comments:

Post a Comment