Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{First Holy Communion}

Hello again!

I know I've been quite disconnected from my blog, but I'm back to show you the latest events that have kept me busy in the past few months!

This project was a custom order for a little lady's First Holy Communion.  Mom wanted something delicate, spectacular and pink.  So we designed these darling favors!



These were favor tags some cookies and other treats for the guests.


Custom tags for the delicious Marshmallow angels created by my dear friends at MEL's Designs.



I also created this beautiful door hanger...


Another happy customer and a really happy designer! :)



13 comments:

  1. Hi Carol,
    Could you please contact me regarding this invite. I would love to order some for my goddaughters upcoming communion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Can I order invitations from you? I would love the Peace ones for my daughter's 8th bday in March. Please let me know. My email is waltons4@sbcglobal.net.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi carol I want to order gift tags and the marshmallows for my daughter's first comunion. My email is yussara75@hotmail.com Thanks, look forward hearing from you. Yussara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol,
    I love the first communion theme. Can you please email me so that I can place an order with you for my daughters first communion? My email is nforjan1@gmail.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol,
    My daughter's communion is at the end of may. Is there any way I can order these invitations? I live in NY. My e mail address is nrsinatra@yahoo.com.
    Thanks,
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol,
    I would like this invite for y daughter First Holy Communion. Could you please contact me? Lep0513@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can I order. My email is ceserina16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you please email me at reynaramirez82@hotmail.com would love to place an order on invites

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi could you please send me contact info on mels designs marshmallows? My email is vivalacupcakecouture@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please advise if you are still taking orders for this item trishap361@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carol, can you please email me and let me know how I go about ordering the first communion invites? My email is cdsaddle@hotmail.com. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Carol, I would like to order tags for the favors of my niece first communion.
    Could you send me information about how to order?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete